This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.smarkia.com, whose owner is SMARKIA ENERGY, SL (henceforth, the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR).
If you navigate through the website of the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR, you thereby become a USER of the same, and this implies your complete acceptance, without reservation, of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, and you are advised that the cited conditions may be modified by the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR without advance notification, in which case they will be published and notified as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is recommended that you read them carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The USER, in addition, is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, standard uses and customs and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR or to third parties for any damages or loss that could be occasioned to them as a consequence of any breach of the cited obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, and the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR may deny or withdraw access and use of the website at any moment.
The WEBSITE PROPRIETOR, in accordance wit the Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, hereby informs you that:
- Its name is: SMARKIA ENERGY, SL
- Its CIF is: B24631863
- Its registered office is: AV SAN IGNACIO DE LOYOLA, 185 - 24191 - SAN ANDRÉS DEL RABANEDO – LEÓN
- It is registered at the Mercantile Registry of León, Volume 1.227, Folio 79, Section 8, Sheet LE-21.341
Different means of contact, detailed below, are at your disposal should you wish to communicate with us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between the USERS and the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR shall be considered to have been effected, for all purposes, when given through any of the means detailed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services may be accessed freely and without charge. Nevertheless, the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR may make use of some of the services offered on its web conditional upon completion of the appropriate form.
The User guarantees the authenticity and currency of all those data they communicate to the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR and shall bear sole liability for any untrue or inaccurate declarations made.
The User undertakes expressly to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR and not to use them for purposes including the following:
- To disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifies terrrorism or, in general, any content contrary to the law or public order.
- To introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that could alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage in the electronic documents, data and physical and logical systems of the WEBSITE PROPIETOR or of third parties; likewise to hamper access by other Users to the website and its services through excessive consumption of the IT resources by means of which the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR provides its services.
- To attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the IT systems of the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR or of third parties, or to extract information, where applicable.
- To breach the intellectual or industrial property rights, or the confidentiality of the information, of the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR or third parties.
- To impersonate any other User.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to the public or communicate publicly in any other way, transform or modify the contents, unless authorisation from the owner of the corresponding rights is held or this is permitted by law.
- To gather data for advertising purposes, send advertisements of any class or communications for the purposes of sales or similar commercial ends, without having requested and received consent in advance.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source code, constitute a work which is the property of the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR, and it shall not be construed that any of the rights to the above beyond those strictly necessary for the correct use of the website have been transferred to the User.
In summary, Users who access this website can view the contents and, where applicable, make authorised private copies, always provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor exploited commercially in any way.
Similarly, all the brands, trade names and distinguishing marks of any kind appearing on the website are the property of the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR, and it shall not be construed that use or access to these assigns any rights over the same to the User.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents, and any other act not expressly authorised by the owner of the commercial rights, are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not under any circumstances imply the existence of a relationship between the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR and the proprietor of the destination website in question, nor the acceptance or approval by the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR of its contents or services.
The WEBSITE PROPRIETOR accepts no liability for the uses each User may make of the materials made available to them on this website, nor the actions they may take on the basis of the same.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF GUARENTEES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The contents of this website are of a general nature and are purely for informational purposes, and there is no guarantee of complete access to all the contents, nor that the same are exhaustive, correct, valid or up-to-date, nor indeed that they are suitable or useful for any specific purpose.
The WEBSITE PROPRIETOR disclaims all liability, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for damages or losses of any nature arising out of:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or any lack of truthfulness, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or currency of the contents, and likewise for the existence of faults or defects of any kind in the contents transferred, disseminated, stored or made available, to which access has been gained through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents which could cause alterations in IT systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Breaches of the law, of good faith, public order, standard uses and customs and this Legal Notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of this website. In particular, and by way merely of examples, the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR disclaims all liability for the actions of third parties who breach intellectual or industrial property rights, trade secrecy, the rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations in relation to unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Similarly, the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR disclaims all liability relating to information found outside this website and which is not managed directly by our own webmaster. The function of the links appearing on this website is exclusively to inform the User of the existence of other sources which could expand upon the contents offered by this website. The WEBSITE PROPRIETOR neither guarantees or accepts responsibility for the functioning or accessibility of the sites linked to; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting the same, and therefore shall not be responsible for the result obtained. The WEBSITE PROPRIETOR accepts no liability for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN CASES OF SUSPICION OF ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any User or third party should consider that there are facts or circumstances suggesting that the use made of any content and/or any activity on the web pages included or accessible from this website is illicit, they should notify the WEBSITE PROPRIETOR, identifying themselves and specifying the alleged breaches properly.
The official information facilitated through this website is not a substitute for the authoritative texts of the law, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published by the public authorities in their official gazettes: these are the sole instrument attesting to their authenticity and contents. The information available on this website should be understood to be for guidance, but without implying legal validity.
4.4. LEGISLATION APPLICABLE
The present conditions shall be governed by the current law of Spain.
The language used shall be Castilian